- Support quality IT service through smart adoption, enforcement and continuous refinement of ITIL framework and associated processes
- Assist in change management, password management, software license management
- Maintain production system privileged accounts and ensure timely password release for resolving incidents
- Occasional out-of-office hours support on resetting privileged passwords
- Review change documentation and project deliverables to ensure various quality and security requirements are met
- Coordinate and align with project team and IT support teams on new project rollout approach and arrangement
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 3+ years hands-on experience in implementing and enforcing ITIL processes in sizeable in-house environments, covering Asset management (Hardware and software license control), Change management, & Privileged Password Management
- Possession of ITIL v3 or v4 foundation certification is desirable (Full subsidy for ongoing development to intermediate level)
- Familiar with ITSM and password management tools. Experience of handling BMC Helix , ServiceNow, CyberArk is an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Cantonese, both spoken and written
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Analyst
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.