- Responsible to the Manager for Terminal premises' engineering activities related to building, structure, civil element and facilities, including maintenance, modification, construction, renovation, etc.
- Ensure hardware and services are maintained according to maintenance standard in a cost-effective and safe manner
- Monitor equipment and facilities performance and prepare regular performance reports
- Propose methods to improve section-wise productivity and maintenance efficiency
- Overview subordinates' performance, monitor and ensure contractors' work progress and workmanship is up to standard
- Establish and implement standards for maintenance activities, materials, working method and general workshop practices
- Ensure the works are carried out in accordance to latest Government and authorized professional bodies' Regulations / Ordinance
- Prepare and control section's maintenance budget
- Liaise and coordinate with other internal departments, tenants, Government, Airport Authority, etc. while maintenance works and renovation are carried out
- Monitor and control stock level of building materials in an optimal level
- Coordinate the development, implementation and maintenance of risk management and audit of professional bodies
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Building Surveying / Building Studies/ Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 8 years' relevant working experience in building maintenance with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Candidate with less working experience will be considered as Engineer
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months