- Provide technical support on corporate network infrastructure
- Manage and work with vendors to resolve network incidents and problems
- Develop formal guidelines, policies, and procedures to ensure that operation of network infrastructure meets service level agreement
- Research on new technology, identify technology gaps, develop and deploy network solutions
- Gather business requirements, prepare request for proposals (RFPs) and tender documents
- Be a project leader in different kind of projects in accordance to business needs
- Coach and mentor team members
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines
- 6 years' or above solid experience in network support and troubleshooting
- Experience in people management
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP certification holder is preferred
- Sound technical knowledge in VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems, routers, switches, firewalls, proxies, network load balancers, wireless controllers and access points
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with strong self-motivation
- Proven ability to coach team members
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight work schedule
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors and other internal support teams and subordinates
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.