- Assist team lead to manage 24x7 IT service desk team and service providers for incident resolution and service request fulfilment in accordance with Hactl service level agreements/procedures/standards
- Maintain accurate IT asset inventory
- Assist team lead in the procurement of end user computing products and services
- Compile and maintain documentation on end user computing standards, service desk operation procedures and guidelines
- Participate in various IT projects
- Assist team lead in service desk process improvement and automation projects
- Research and evaluate new technology, develop and deploy solutions
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years’ solid experience in service desk and end user computing support, preferably in a sizable organization
- Strong technical knowledge on Active Directory, Outlook, Microsoft 365, Teams, mobile device management and support, video conferencing services, endpoint security and management software, etc.
- Experience in managing outsourced service providers
- ITIL certification holder is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as IT Analyst
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.