- Participate in business/technical requirements gathering meetings to produce business process, functional requirements and related documentation
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external parties to ensure product/system delivery
- Study and analyze business and system information to facilitate system improvement planning and design
- Design solutions to meet user requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation and quality assurance
- Analyze requirements to produce documentation related to product and technology design
- Assist product/system rollouts
- Degree in business/technical or related disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience
- Good analytical and logical skills, with attention to details
- Independent/critical thinking and judgement in solving issues
- Interested in information technology
- Experience in Mobile related is an advantage
- Having air cargo terminal domain knowledge and working experience is an advantage
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.