- Perform technical analysis, design and development and formulate the best-fit solution
- Lead a small team of in-house developers and/or external vendor for development and delivery of digital and collaboration solutionsn
- Keep track of project progress and monitor the performance of the team
- In-charge of the software development lifecycle and deliver the solution with good quality
- Identify and resolve the project and technical constraints/risks
- Prepare project documentation and provide operation support to ensure service stability and availability
- Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in application development and 2 years’ experience in project management
- Strong experience in digital and collaboration solutions and integration projects
- Hands on experience on:
-.Net framework and web services
-Sharepoint Online development
-MS Power Platform – Power Automate, Power Apps, etc
-Mobile App (Android & iOS) and Mobile Web development
-DevOps or DevSecOps
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative and commit to achieve high quality results
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as System Analyst
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.