- Provide technical support on corporate Windows infrastructure
- Responsible for Windows system administration including installation, configuration, patching, migration, upgrade, etc.
- Manage and work with vendors to resolve incidents and problems
- Gather business requirements, prepare request for proposals (RFPs) and tender documents
- Responsible for end-to-end project management including feasibility study, planning, implementation and delivery
- Develop formal guidelines, policies, and procedures to ensure that operation of Windows server infrastructure meets service level agreement
- Research on new technology, identify technology gaps, develop and deploy solutions
- Coach and mentor team members
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines
- 6 years' or above solid experience in Windows system support and administration, preferably in sizable organization
- Knowledge in cloud infrastructure e.g. AliCloud, AWS, Azure is a plus
- MCSE and ITIL certification holder is preferred
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with strong self-motivation
- Proven ability to coach team members
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors and other internal support teams
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.