- Perform database administration and support tasks in Linux platform
- Conduct database performance monitoring and tuning
- Automate routine checking and monitoring tasks and transfer operational knowledge to data centre operators
- Take part in 7X24 on-call rotation for production support, troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Work with vendors to resolve database incidents and problems
- Degree or above in Computer Science, or industry related discipline
- 3 years' or above solid experience on Database (Oracle 11g/12C/18C RAC and SQL Server Administration and support services
- Solid experience with SQL, PL/SQL, database and shell script/programming
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Self-motivated; taking ownership of projects and issues, including follow through to closure and resolution
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.