- Formulate procurement policy and procedure
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors
- Handle tender process, negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers to secure advantageous terms
- Build and maintain good relationship with suppliers and vendors
- Process purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services
- Monitor the procurement budget and managing long-term saving on procurement costs
- Oversee the general stock system to ensure sufficient stock level
- Prepare procurement report and conduct analysis
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 5 years’ solid experience in procurement management
- Proven experience in managing supply chain operations
- Experience in using procurement system software and tools, Oracle is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with highly organized and detail-oriented
- Good communication and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including managerial bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.