- Audit and/or inspect the service quality and safety performance of operations to comply with ISO, ISAGO and Customer Airlines / Third Party quality and safety requirements
- Correct and/or stop the quality and safety malpractices at once and provide adequate guidance for preventing recurrence
- Prepare the audit / inspection report
- Analyze the frequent mishap findings with trend analysis
- Feedback those findings and recommendations for improvement to the operation team
- Check whether the corresponding improvement actions were completed
- Drive continuous improvement on operation performance to meet the key performance index
- Facilitate company to reach the international standard / requirements e.g. ISAGO, ISO, GDP, SEDEX, CargoiQ, Sustainability, Competition Ordinance etc.
- Degree holder in any discipline or equivalent
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in quality assurance responsibilities
- Effective communications skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to take up outdoor duties
- Valid HK driving license Class 1 & 2
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.