- Assist in handling day-to-day corporate customers’ enquiries promptly and effectively
- Liaise with various departments and stakeholders to respond to customer enquiries and requirements
- Follow up on claims and provide timely replies according to ISO procedures
- Act as Project Manager to plan, organize and execute customer relationship activities for airline customers
- Collect data and conduct analysis systematically aiming to raise the service level and customer satisfaction
- Explore opportunities and means to enhance customer communication channels
- Degree in business administration, marketing, logistics or related disciplines
- 5 years’ account servicing or related experience, solid air cargo industry experience preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese work processing is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, able to work well in a team-oriented setting
- Proactive with can-do attitude, able to thrive in fast-paced industry
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer - Customer Services
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.