- Supervise flight handling in ramp, to ensure staff performance and frontline operation in compliance with standards and requirements
- Take charge of loading or unloading operation and liaise with other ramp handling operators on load planning and special handling matters
- Conduct briefing to staff on special handling requirements
- Check inventory and condition of ramp equipment and facilities
- Perform and monitor load control duties, which include load sheet, trim sheet, lateral balance check, cumulative checks and LMC, if required
- Perform Flight-In-Charge duties, which include monitoring overall aircraft turnaround handling
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the superior
- F.5 or above
- 5 years' working experience in related industry preferred
- Hong Kong driving license with categories 1 & 2 is preferable
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Supervisor (Ramp Services)
- 5-day (45 hours) work week and irregular shift (include overnight) required
Package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.