- Supervise frontend development team to conduct project delivery and production support
- Conduct system analysis, design and application development
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for our mission critical systems
- Manage developers in offshore development center
- Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in application development, especially in frontend development
- Hands-on experience in the followings is a must:
o DevOps, GIT, maven, JIRA
- Strong application development skill and quality focused
- Ability to work independently and proactively in dynamic environment
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commit to achieve high quality results
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Proven experience in backend application, e.g. Java, WebLogic, Tomcat, and test automation experience is definitely an advantage
- Candidates with less relevant experience may be considered as Senior IT Analyst
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.