- Perform development, testing, installation and implementation of systems in virtualized Linux Platform (on premises & Cloud)
- Lead the feasibility, proof-of-concept evaluation and implementation of new IT Infrastructure solutions
- Prepare documentation system and operational support
- Provide 7 x 24 production on-call rotation for support on mission critical systems
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5-7 year’s solid experience in Linux administration, implementation and production support
- Experience in Linux (Oracle, Redhat, Ubuntu & CentOS), Virtualization technologies (Oracle & RedHat), Monitoring/Operational intelligence products (Nagios , Splunk or ELK), Backup products (Veritas/NetBackup & Commvault) and best security practices for server installation and administration
- Experience with programming and/or scripting, task automation(e.g. Ansible), Container Orchestration tools (Kubernetes) is preferred and definitely a plus
- Certificate Holder of RHCSA/ LPIC-1 / CompTIA Linux+ / Cloud platform (e.g. Azure Administrator) is a plus
- Good analytical and problems solving skills with strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.