- Perform development, testing, installation and implementation of systems in virtualized Linux Platform (on premises & Cloud)
- Participate in the feasibility study and proof-of-concept evaluation of new IT Infrastructure Technology & Solutions
- Prepare documentation system and operational support
- Take part in 7 x 24 production on-call rotation for supporting on mission critical systems
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 -5 years’ solid experience in Linux administration, implementation and production support
- Experience in Linux (Oracle, Redhat, Ubuntu & CentOS), Virtualization technologies (Oracle & RedHat), Monitoring/Operational intelligence products (Nagios , Splunk or ELK) and Backup products (Veritas/NetBackup & Commvault)
- Experience with programming and/or scripting, task automation(e.g. Ansible), and best security practices for server installation and administration
- Good analytical and problems solving skills with strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.