- Lead a development team to conduct production support and project delivery for our cargo handling systems
- Conduct technical analysis and design
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for our mission critical systems
- Manage external vendors and developers in offshore development center
- High Diploma / Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in application development where 3 years’ experience as team leader role
- Hands-on experience or good knowledge in the followings:
o Java, Spring Framework, WebLogic, Tomcat
o Oracle RDBMS, SQL and RDBMS
o DevOps, version control system (e.g. GIT, SVN), maven, JIRA
o Multi-tier and high availability system architecture
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analysis, problem solving and communication skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commit to achieve high quality results
- Prior working experience in cargo handling systems or at least 4 years’ development experience in large-scale mission-critical system is definitely an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as IT specialist
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.