- Lead an IT application team of automated storage and retrieval system (ASRS) to deliver software projects that meets user requirements and complies to standard
- Prepare technical, architecture and design documents and guide the application developers in solutions delivery
- Collect user requirements and prepare project documentations
- Provide on-going support and maintenance to ensure service stability and availability for mission critical systems
- Take part in 7 x 24 on-call rotation for production support
- High Diploma / Bachelor degree holders in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in application development and 3 years’ experience as team leader role
- Hands-on experience or good knowledge in the followings:
o Java, Spring Framework, WebLogic, Tomcat
o Oracle RDBMS, SQL and RDBMS
o DevOps, GIT, maven, JIRA
o Multi-tier and high availability system architecture
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Strong leadership, analysis, problem solving and communication skills
- Prior working experience in ASRS systems or at least 4 years’ SDLC experience on the development of large-scale mission-critical system is definitely an advantage
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commit to achieve high quality results
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.