- Station on site in company premises for renovation and repairing work projects
- Monitor and supervise contractors’ work progress, workmanship, and safety compliance
- Report to Engineer / Senior Engineer regularly and on ad hoc issues
- Coordinate with users to work out proper project schedule and work arrangement
- Projects include offices and toilets renovation, waterproofing, driveway repair, metal work, etc.
- Diploma / Higher Certificate of Building Studies or related disciplines in HKIC / CIC / VTC / IVE / PolyU, etc.
- 5 - 8 years’ relevant post-qualification work experience
- Degree / Higher Diploma / Diploma / Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or Construction Safety
- Familiar with AutoCAD software is an advantage
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.