What will you experience?
- Training in the entire operational process
- On-the-job training for wide-ranging corporate functions
- Accredited occupational- and leadership training
- One-on-one mentoring by management members
- Education in latest ESG principles and practice
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders and stakeholders
- Task-based and transformation projects
What do we offer?
- Appointment as Assistant Manager or Duty Manager on successful completion of Management Trainee Programme
- 5-day working week in hybrid mode (shift duty subject to nature of work)
- Attractive remuneration package with rewards for outstanding performance
Is this you?
- Recent graduate in any discipline (Business Administration, Logistics, Aviation or Supply Chain Management preferred, but not essential)
- Obvious communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside the box and work productively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Energetic, proactive and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Interested in the air cargo or supply chain industry
Shape your career with Hactl. Enrol in our Management Trainee Programme today!
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Written applications with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary should be sent either by post or click ‘Apply Now’.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F, North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.