- Create and maintain continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Automate application deployment into staging environments (both cloud and on-premises)
- Define overall DevSecOps strategy
- Deploy applications into testing and production environments
- Liaise application release schedule with IT stakeholders
- Program and script to automate DevOps processes
- Monitor DevOps lifecycles by tracking DevOps KPIs
- Test script automation, execution and report generation
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in application deployment in a Linux environment
- Hands-on experience in DevOps toolchains such as Jira, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Solid scripting skills in Linux Bash and Python
- Prior working experience in DevOps, SonarQube and automated testing tools e.g. Katalon, Selenium is definitely an advantage
- Knowledge in containerization is an advantage, such as Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, self-motivated, good team player, and ability to work independently and proactively
- Passionate in learning and adopting new technologies
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more relevant experience may be considered as senior position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, marriage leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus
Interested parties please apply online with full resume detailing experience, qualifications, expected salary and a copy of the exam results or transcript.
You may also apply the above position via e-mail to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.