- Undergo 12-month on-the-job training across frontline and supervisory functions in assigned operational sections
- Build job knowledge through coaching and industry-accredited training
- Promote to Supervisor once successfully completion of programme
Our core operational sections
- Terminal Services – Optimize and integrate the warehouse operation, including resource planning, airfreight documentation handling, and facilitating the cargo delivery process.
- Ground Services – Provide professional services in the Ramp area, including aircraft loading and unloading, load control, and crew administration.
- Hacis (Logistic Services) – Provide competitive logistic management solutions to the air cargo community, including full e-commerce solutions, SuperLink China Direct services, and tailored airfreight import and export services.
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holder OR Attain HKDSE/ HKCEE with at least one year’s working experience
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Willing to perform shift duties including overnight shift; 5-day work week with 45 hours in total
- Candidates without relevant experience/ knowledge or look for other job opportunities out of current working industries are also welcome
We offer a comprehensive remuneration package including Chinese New Year bonus, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, overtime allowance, annual safety bonus, quarterly special attendance bonus, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), voluntary dental coverage (including family members), life insurance, birthday leave, extra annual leave, statutory and public holiday, marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, newborn baby gift, sports centre and free shuttle bus.
Written applications with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary should be sent either by post or click ‘Apply Now’.